Wednesday, September 22, 2010

September weigh-in: 285 lbs.

It's been a while since I posted, so I wanted to put out this quick update. I'm down to 285 pounds, which means I've lost about 8 pounds in the past month. Not bad I think considering I'm focusing on building muscle while maintaining my healthy, balanced diet. There's more I could be doing in the diet department if I were more intent on dropping weight fast, but as I've said in previous postings, that's not my primary objective.

I've been hitting the gym regularly still (about 4 to 5 days a week). I go mostly in the evenings, and after a late workout I usually drink some Casein protein before bed. This ups my caloric intake for the day, but these are good calories, and my weight loss is still steady and at the rate I expect.

Well, more to come. Gotta get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment