Monday, March 26, 2012

Exercise Log: Keeping things up to date

I've been exercising quite a bit lately, though I haven't been able to blog about it since I've moved to a new apartment and don't have internet service there yet. So here I will provide a summary of what's going on with me lately.

Walking/Hiking

During the week, I make it to the trails in the Sandia Foothills at least two times and hike for at least two hours, or about three to four miles depending on the intensity of the route I choose. Each weekend I have been doing one strenuous hike of at least three hours, or about five miles. In addition, I have begun walking my dogs between two to three miles daily around my new neighborhood.

Strength Training

I have been doing my medicine ball exercises about two times per week lately. I plan on upping this to three times per week doing the full workout described in a previous post. As I modify this workout to add more sets of varied excercises I will post that here.

So while I may not be posting daily about my fitness routine, I will try to keep this blog up to date as I make changes, adding or deleting activities to my exercise routine. I am also going to begin posting more exercise videos to YouTube in coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment