Friday, December 10, 2010

My first before and after

So here it is, my first before and after posting. I call this my first because I'm not yet to my goal of beating obesity once and for all, so it's definitely not my last.

The photo on the left was taken in December 2009, when I tipped the scales at more than 400 pounds. The one on the right was taken today, December 11, 2010. My dry weight this morning was 270 pounds.

My goal? 225 pounds. And yep, I've got just 45 pounds to go!

I've gotta be honest here, y'all - looking at this picture freaks me out. I can't believe that the old pic is me! I'd love to hear what you guys think. And thanks to those of you who've been following my progress this whole time. Your encouragement is key to my continued success. I couldn't do this without you!!!!

1 comment:

  1. HI!!!!!!! Im Erin, I saw a link 2 ur blog cus my sweethart Khizer commented on it on fcbk--- I think we are going to hang out in January if I am not mistaken?!!!!! I cant wait to meet you, and work out with both of you guys XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX CONGRATS BY THE WAY, this is SOOOO inspiring and awesome

    ReplyDelete