Monday, May 7, 2012

From Fitness400 to MyFitLife2Day - Why the change?

Today I decided to change the name of this blog from The Fitness400 Project to MyFitLife2Day. Honestly, I feel like I've losing a part of me, but it's really about what I'm gaining. See, I started writing here when I weighed more than 420 pounds and have since lost more than 165 pounds! I've maintained my weight loss for more than a year now, so I think it's time to move forward with new goals and a new attitude. The name change reflects this.

I am still overweight. In fact, I'm clinically obese, if you look at BMI as the sole indicator. I weight a little over 260 pounds, and to beat obesity once and for all I need to get down to around 227. I can do this. And I will! But I'm also focused on building muscle mass while I burn fat, so I'm not checking the scale as much as I am my physique.

Please, I hope you'll follow me on this journey. I promise to share tips along the way. And I will talk about the good days and bad, but always with optimism and a positive outlook. That's the only way to live!

Follow me on Twitter @myfitlife2day. Check me out on HubPages. And if you're thoroughly bored, read my other blog Man of Merit, too.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your weight loss. This motivates all of us who still have a long way to go.

    ReplyDelete