Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Fitness fashion: "Strong is the new skinny!"

I had to share this website with you all, since, like me, I know you're always on the look out for things that inspire your fit life today. This online shop, called Gym Motivation Shirts, caught my attention via Twitter today, and I just had to share it with you.

The shirt slogan that caught my eye was "STRONG IS THE NEW SKINNY". I absolutely love this, because all along my fit life journey I have focused on strength - losing weight and working out is a way of making me stronger. Weight loss, in my opinion, is just a desirable side effect of the pursuit of overall fitness.

In any case, whether you buy a shirt from them is none of my concern - I neither promote or am paid by them, so what do I care! But definitely check it out for some inspiration next time you're feeling like skipping the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment