Sunday, June 27, 2010

Out of the jungle and into the blog


I don’t remember what I expected to come of this blog when I started, although I did establish some sort of mission at the outset I suppose. As I continue to phase through my journey of self-conocimiento I can’t help but realize that I am transforming into something different than I'd never known or thought I could be, into a thing that has been tucked away, pent up in some jungle cell of juventud and immaturity for far too long. I’m coming out of the jungle, paso a paso, and I'm coming to understand others as I come to understand a mi mismo. So I hope if I did have a mission, this is part of that. Because it's creating an amazing sensation, and I sure as hell ain't going back to old sensations any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment